Six Strategic Priorities Guide the Work of CUPA-HR
- Create learning and development opportunities that help ensure present and future professional excellence and success.
- Proactively influence legislative and regulatory issues that impact higher education, human resources and the higher education workforce.
- Identify emerging human resources and higher education trends and address their impact on the higher education workplace.
- Embody a culture of excellence through diversity, inclusion and equitable practices in order to achieve excellence in higher education.
- Engage CUPA-HR leaders and higher education human resources professionals in work related to CUPA-HR strategic priorities.
- Deliver salary research, analysis and reporting resources that are the benchmark for higher education.